Getting married in France?
Your big day
You’ve probably got a gorgeous rock on your finger, a big smile on your face and a big day to organise. How very exiting! This will be one of the most beautiful and memorable days of your life and you will probably want to document that special day with pictures that reflect it truthfully and do your unique event justice. Therefore, for most couples choosing to invest in professional photography is an important decision. I offer an all-in-one photography package to make it nice and easy for you but as every wedding is different, the package can be tailored especially to your wishes based on the detailed discussions. I always aim to offer my clients a stress-free experience with a relaxed and natural style of photography. I won’t be in your way but I will go out of my way to capture all the important moments of your special day!
Three words to describe my style: creative, reportage-style and fun. I believe a wedding day should be a fun and loving day, and be as natural as can be. I am not there to intrude, I will not boss you around, my sole mission is to capture those special moments and all the details you’ve so carefully planned and make them come together in the portrait of the wedding day you always dreamed of.
Wedding photography package
I offer just one simple photography package to keep everything nice and easy but I can work around your needs and desires depending on what it is you’re looking for if need be.
- Well … Me and my years of experience along with a load of camera gear – I will be with/around you most of the day.
- … many many hours/days editing to then bring you …
- A Private website gallery with all your photos for you and your guests to view, along with a printing & digital download service.
- Digital download of your photos are done in the gallery through a email to your computer. All photos are in high-resolution, JPEG format with all right to you.
If you have any questions or specific requirements for your wedding photography, get in touch. In order to secure & confirm my services for your wedding date & photography package, a deposit of €100 along with an agreement of the contract is required. Please ask for more information.
– – –
- Digital download of your photos via Wetransfer.com to your computer of the high-resolution images with full copyright to you.
- Private website gallery with all your images for you and your guests to view, along with a printing & digital download service.
As you will know planning is of the essence as there will be so much going on in just one day. We will need to discuss timing and details beforehand and I will be more than happy to share my experience with you to make sure there is plenty of time and opportunity to take the pictures you want whatever the weather conditions. You are investing quite some money in photography on your wedding day so it is important I understand your taste and expectations so I can do my utmost best to deliver exactly what you were hoping for.
Links to other useful services for your wedding:
- Abbaye Chateau de Camon | In the heart of a rebellious Languedoc lies the château of Camon, a place of peace and tranquility
- Château de Queillé |Rent House or Chateau with Pool and Tennis for a luxury romantic enchanting holiday …
- Weddings Words and Wishes | English speaking Wedding celebrant in South West France
- Anna Walmsley | Wedding & Event organiser
- Bridal make-up in France | Sarah Rees Makeup Artist
- Annette Carr | English hairdresser in France
- Sarah Menager | Décoration florale et événementielle
- Château Grimaldi | Situated at the heart of the medieval village of Haut-de-Cagnes, the château is home to the “Musée de l’olivier”
- Chez Maison Bleue | Peaceful village square in the hills south of Carcassonne offering a lovely bed and breakfast service
- Camping la Besse | need a peace and quiet holiday?
I am a British photographer specialising in wedding & portrait photography since 2005, capturing people’s unique and memorable stories from London to York and as of 2012 also in Barcelona. I love my job and I’m passionate about it. Not everyone has the chance to turn their passion into a profession so I consider myself fortunate and I’m determined to always to the best job I possibly can. I am also bilingual in French from a childhood in Paris. When I am not photographing or editing images, I enjoy cooking, hiking, having some nice Belgium beers, watching a series or a movie and spending time with family & friends.
What is your style?
Creative, reportage and fun. I believe that weddings should be a fun loving day and as natural as can be. I am not there to intrude on your big day and boss you around but there to capture those special moments that you’ve dreamed about along with all the details you’ve agonised over.
Do you travel?
Absolutely! I’ve documented weddings around the UK and in Barcelona. If you would like more specific information on destination weddings, please let me know.
Do you shoot formal pictures?
Definitely. I aim to make them as short, efficient and painless as possible while capturing something unique about you. 10 minutes should be enough for a formal but yet original picture. Nobody likes to have their portrait taken but I will put you at ease and give you a picture you actually like. I aim for you guys get to spend the maximum time enjoying your party.
Will you shoot the dress and shoes?
I pay attention to and capture all the details you’ve so carefully selected. My ultimate goal is to provide you with beautiful images of the entire day.
How many images do we get and how long will it take to view the them?
On average you will receive your pictures in approximately 6 to 12 weeks, depending on the time of year, size and style of your wedding. You will receive approximately 450 post-produced images.
How do we hire you?
A signed contract and a retainer of €100 will secure your date. The rest of the amount should be paid after the wedding and before receipt of the images.
Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer. Contact me for details.
Have Paypal and want to pay the deposit?
Get in touch
If you are interested in hiring me or have any additional questions, please get in touch by using the form below or by sending an email. Thanks for visiting my website and I look forward to hearing from you. yours warmly, Richard Hadley.
Portrait & Wedding Photographer | Richard Hadley